Roasted vegetables are the perfect way to add color and flavor to any meal!
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red onion, peeled
3 carrots, peeled
3 red potatoes
2 Tbs olive oil
1 – 2 tsp SF Salt Co Pink Himalayan salt or SF Salt Co organic Sriracha salt (if you like spice)
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 425 F
2) Quarter bell peppers and red onion
3) Slice zucchini, carrots, and potato into ¼” thick medallions
4) Place all vegetables in a single layer on 1-2 baking sheets
5) Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
Note: Swap out the SF Salt Co Pink Himalayan Salt for SF Salt Co Organic Sriracha Salt for a little added spice and heat
6) Bake for 30-45 minutes, until vegetables are tenders and start to get a little black on the edges. Turn at least once about halfway through.
7) Remove from oven and serve
|BUY PINK HIMALAYAN SALT|
|BUY SRIRACHA SALT|